Tuesday 22 November 2011

Reflection

Because my version of Zork involves a player determined character design, I was at a lost with how to go about doing the task of project 3.
I see the environment of this game as more of a character than the playable character and so sought to have the environment as the focus for my concept art while barely looking at the character design.
However, looking back over notes for project 3 and understanding of coherent worlds, I realise that while it is still somewhat true that the environment is a strong character in my game, my understanding of what the environment is was not completely accurate.
I realise now that I could included art work of animals as a focus of the concept work, instead of just having them as a small element.

No comments:

Post a Comment